Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Still playing catchup- CMA music fest

SO like a month ago, I went to some pretty rocking concerts including Willie Nelson, CMT awards and CMA music fest.
Then I broke my laptop that had a bunch of pics I wanted to share. But I did have some saved on a SD card and now that I have a new laptop, I can pull some off. So pretty much this post is bragging abt the latest groups I've seen in Nashville. The pics speak for themselves. I got super close at the music fest which was amazing. Like at the stage to the side. Unforgettable!!


Lady A






The tens of thousands of people BEHIND me!!



Sugarland





Keith Urban





And just for fun, here's from the CMT awards. I was so far away but it still was so awesome!!!

Jason Aldean and Ludacris (sp?)




Luke Bryan asking this country girl (ME!) to shake it for him!







The Band Perry





Kid Rock and Wynonna




YEAH BABY!!!







1 comment:

Kris said...

I must suck big time, because I didn't recognize any of those people in the pictures.

I know Kid Rock, Wynona & the name Jason Aldean sounds familiar. I stink, don't I? Or maybe I just need to be able to listen to the radio without kids in the car- then I could listen to grown-up music!