Wednesday, October 26, 2011

*sigh*... hi remember me??

I just wanted to let ya'll know I'm still alive!!!
I have so much to post about but let's be honest-I probably won't. I have gotten so lazy with it though!

So a few higlights:
-School started
-PTO keeps me busy! (Fall Festival.. holy moly!!)
-Foot surgery in December for bunion removal
-Quick weekend to Mammoth Caves, KY
-7 day cruise to Western Carribean and kids going to Disney during fall break
-Getting ready to go to Az for brothers wedding
-Vegas in December for a 1/2marathon I can't run

I'll post pics soon I promise!!



1 comment:

Kenningtons said...

AAAAAHHH! You're back!!! I've been dying to know how your sweet Rielly is doing with ballet (and how it's going for you trying to get her thick locks into a bun that stays put). I'm excited for your updates!