Sunday, June 10, 2012

Changes....

“It doesn’t matter where you are, you are nowhere compared to where you can go.” -Bob Proctor

And I am ready to go somewhere!

Typically I hate change. I avoid it however and whenever I can. Until lately.
I'm embracing change. Realizing that no matter what, the ONLY THING constant is change!

So this year I will be changing.

Changing my diet and my weight because I am going to be having gastric bypass surgery. You can keep up with that at www.runphattyrun.blogspot.com

Changing my routing since I will be going back to school to begin my several year journey towards getting a teaching degree.

Changing our vacation norm since we are taking the kids on a cruise with us next month rather than going along.

Changing.. well hell I don't have much left to change so maybe I'll change my hair color, get some new jewelry, definately smaller clothes, etc... but the above two will change my life completely!

So CHANGE... here I come! I should say we because these will affect my family. So CHANGE... here WE come!

No comments: