Sunday, June 10, 2012

Thirty-One LOVE LOVE LOVE

I found a new obsession!!!

I hosted my first Thirty-One party not too long ago and completely fell in love!!!
What is Thirty-One?





After my party, I realized I just couldn't get enough. Of course we all know my bag obsession! But what really drew me to this company is the bags aren't only super cute but they are SO roomy, extremely durable, easy to clean and you can personalize them!!

So I decided... why not join them?!?!?! So here I am.

I swore after selling Tastefully Simple for several years that I would never do direct sales again.  So for me, this says a lot because for one- I'm cheap!  And two- I hate being pressured and to pressure.  But for me, these bags are perfect for everyday use and for organization!! 

So check them out!!!
www.mythirtyone.com/shansharris
You can always shop under any party I have going on (those won't charge or ship until the party closes), or just shop on your own.  Or email me and I'll hook you up!!

Oh did I mention that when I hosted my party, I got $90 in free stuff, 2 items half off AND an exclusive item for a huge discount??? 

I got this rolling thermal and I LOVE it!!
And my party was online so I hardly had to do anything!  So for now, I'm only doing online parties with my hosts.

Every month, they have a cool special going on.  This is this months:




PS: I just bought Reese this thermal with his name on it because I'm tired of him loosing his lunch bags!! Rielly will be getting one to next month since it'll be on special and they both are getting backpacks with their names on them! I'm excited!!


No comments: