Tuesday, January 27, 2009

New babies!


I'm a little behind on posting about the new members in my extended family.

First baby Jade Lutz was born to my little brother Chad and Kammi Lutz on Dec. 15, 2008 in Az.


Cute itty bitty little girl.. I can't wait to meet her. Someday I'll remember the stats but for now, here's a picture when she was born.


Then on January 14th, my youngest sister Peggy and her husband Dwight welcomed their first also. They named him Jonah Allen Renshaw and he weighed in at 8lb9oz.



These babies are just too yummy and hopefully soon I'll be able to nibble on each one!!

1 comment:

Kenningtons said...

So precious!!! Jade and KG share a birthday! I love seeing new babies....from a distance (like in blog photos). I don't want to get too close because then I might miss having a baby!