Monday, August 15, 2011

Back to school...

Ready or not, it sure came!!
Not sure about ya'll but this summer FLEW by for me!! And all the sudden, it was school shopping again. And before I knew it, school started.
This year has been amazingly easier to adjust to than last yr.
For one- the idea of another baby has gone out of my mind for now so I don't have the "infertility" stress to deal with. Acceptance is a freeing thing.
For another- I'm involved in the PTO this year so I'll be as the school as often as possible helping out so I'll definately stay busy.
And well... I kinda like my ME time.

What is funny to me though is how attached me, as a parent, can get to teachers. I absolutely love both my kids teachers from last yr. So I am going through a bit of withdrawls. Thank goodness for facebook!!
However if I was able to choose Reese's teacher this yr, he got exactly who I would have and I couldn't be happier! I'm not familiar with Rielly's teacher yet but I know she is in good hands.

SO I have a feeling this will be a good year. Rielly's in 1st and Reese is in 3rd and they need to just stop growing for awhile!




I sure love these kids!!!

Rielly w/Ms Trice
She was SO excited... she went right to work!
He's no baby anymore!!
Reese and Mrs Davis!



Happy 2011/2012 school year everyone!!



No comments: