Thursday, December 18, 2008

Not the greatest pics but these are kinda fun




I decided to stay simple for teachers gifts this yr. I made clipboards but decided to use those as teacher appreciation and made these for Christmas instead. The pictures aren't great cuz they're with my camera phone but I am excited how these turned out. I got some cup holders at QT, covered them in stampin up designer paper and used my cricut for the letters. It's a Smores kit! I stamped the bags for the marshmellow, put a tag around the graham crackers and dressed up the candy bar. Super easy and I hope it's well received!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

You are so creative. They look so cute.

Kris said...

I love your attitude! For now, it's a blessing. Later on, we'll have to see. Aren't so many things in life like that? Or reversed- a trial first & then a blessing? Good for you.

Love the gifts! I only wish I was that creative!

Kenningtons said...

Such a cute idea!! I'm sure the teachers will LOVE it!! Very creative!