Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Dear Santa...

Wish lists for Christmas are about things that we would LIKE to have... but not that we are guaranteed to get right? I'm afraid the things on my list aren't in Santas big red bag.

I wish.....(and these aren't in the order of priority)

for the motivation to keep a nice and neat house
for the urge to get to the gym and get some much needed exercize
for the knowledge and motivation to eat better and get healthy and get rid of some excess unnecessary weight (because I really do hate being overweight!)
for the energy to go out and run around with my kids outside
to be able to look in the mirror and say "I'm beautiful"
to be a better friend and be able to see everyone the way the Lord sees them
to be stronger in the gospel
to be able to be more frugal with what little money we have

I guess what I'm saying is that I wish to change myself to become a better person. But most importantly I wish I knew how to do it!!! I wish Santa did exist and could fill my stocking with the desires of my heart.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

you go Shannon. I know you can do it! That is exactly how I feel about myself. It's time to change me. We do so much for everyone else. Never having the energy or time to do one thing for ourselves. Let's do it together!!! miss you and LOVE YOU!!!!

Kris said...

Can you just put my name on that list too when you send it to Santa? I want all of those exact same things, and we'll save postage that way!