Thursday, April 2, 2009

Easter treats and some pics


Because of spring break next week, the kids are celebrating Easter early at their schools. And what's a holiday without goodies for the teachers. I swear they're gonna be tired of me by the end of the yr! But why have all this stuff if I can't share it with others??
So here's what I came up with...



They're simple little treat boxes... you can open up the cover to see who it's from. Instead of glueing the cover closed, I decided to velcro for a cuter effect. I used flock for the egg shell to make it soft. I would have done it the other way and used flock on the duck but sadly I don't have yellow flock.



And here's some recent pics of the kids and us just for fun:)







5 comments:

Rebecca said...

You are so creative. Too cute!

Bryan said...

Seriously you are so dang talented and your kids are adorable!

Kenningtons said...

Cute pics!! You guys look like such a loving family.

The Easter treats are adorable! How do you come up with such cute crafts?? Speaking from experience, I don't think any teacher will ever get tired of such a sweet, thoughtful mom like you!!

Christine said...

You're amazing! Those Easter gifts are so cute!

Kris said...

I wish you lived near me & could share all of your crafty-ness with me!

I'm VERY jealous of your kids' teachers- I never got anything like that when I taught preschool!