Friday, September 4, 2009

Let them be little


And little they were because I doubt adults would do this... although it looked tempting!


Reese made real good friends with a boy a few buildings down so we all decided to meet up at the apartment playground yesterday- me with my 2 and our new friends. It started out innocently enough.. until their mom got the hose to the carwash!!! It had rained a ton that day already so there were mud puddles. Let me tell you- the kids were in heaven and it just wasn't worth not letting them have their MESSY fun!!!


And the spraying begins!

Reese and his buddy JW having a dirty puddle water fight



That smile just tells it all!!!
The AFTERMATH!!!

(Im still finding pieces of something in her hair even after a long shower and washing!- and the uni-brow did come off)





1 comment:

Amanda said...

Shoot! That looks like fun! Let me knew next time yall play in the mud :)