Sunday, October 19, 2008

My budding musician!



As you all know, I play and teach piano. So of course any sign of a musical talent in my family just thrills me. So today after church, Reese decided he wanted to write a play and he even wrote the musical score. He never finished the play because he got distracted by a computer game but I wanted to share with you what he wrote for my part of the play. This is a kid who has never had a piano lesson (YET).
The lines means I need to hold the notes down:) Pretty clever huh? He even tried to make a treble clef!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

You have a future Mozart on your hands. :)

Kenningtons said...

Too cute!! That really must be exciting for you! I am hoping our little girl get some sort of musical talent (but it won't be from me, sadly!). She already seems interested in musical and I'm thrilled about that!

Jill said...

How funny!!!

Laura said...

WOW, he is already beyond me in the whole world of music! That's talent!