Saturday, February 7, 2009

I was tagged

By the lovely Christine:

I tag whoever wants to do this!

1. I grew up in a family of 11 children.

2. I lost the spelling bee in grade school with the word nylon (I said nilon..).

3. I can stick my fist in my mouth.

4. I met my husband on the internet

5. I have issues with zits.. they have to be popped (gross I know)

6. I have an addiction to diet sodas.

7. We named our son Reese after the troublemaker boy from Malcom in the Middle.

8. My dad, brother, and 2 nephews are all named James. Oh and Jons step-dad is James also. My kids also have 3 uncle Jeremys.

9. My teeth are worth more than probably my house but I couldn't get much trade-in value.

10. I always wanted to be a music ed teacher when I was younger but never pursued it long enough.

11. I was a nanny in Vermont, New Jersey and Colorado

12. I actually worked in computers before getting married

13. My dad died on my sons 3rd birthday

14. I've been thinking about going back to school when Rielly starts pre-k in August... just not sure doing what

15. I love Broadway musicals..always dreamed of being on one. HAHAH I also love showtunes and movies that are based off Broadway shows.

16. I am one of if not THE shortest person in my family. It's close

17. I'm not good at speaking in front of people. It terrifies me.

18. I'm a big bargain hunter.. if it can be purchased cheaper, I WILL find it.

19. I can't accept compliments. I don't know why. I have issues with thinking I am good at things so I tend to put myself down or make light of the situation when I am complimented. No matter what I do, I always assume someone can do it better.

20. I can be very sarcastic

21. I love people. If you're nice to me, I'm nice to you. But on the other hand, if I'm not fond of someone, I can't fake it.

22. I love texting. If you have something to say to me, might as well text me. I'll answer that way faster than calling back.

23. I want another baby... pretty darn bad. And I hate when people tell me that it'll happen when the time is right. Or if I stop trying, it'll happen. Yeah okay so stop trying to breath and let the air come to you... or stop trying to eat and hope your belly automatically gets full. Doesn't always work that way does it?

24. I don't like doing this because I feel weird talking about myself so much.

25. I hate being overweight ... hate it.

2 comments:

Kris said...

What's it like to have such expensive teeth? Hee, hee. Mine are worth a lot, too.

Since you have such great craft ideas, I was wondering if you had any ideas for a cheap Valentine for Emma's preschool V-day exchange. Let me know if you do- I HATE store-bought valentines. akmerriman@msn.com

Christine said...

Thanks, Shannon! Good job. :)
Man, It's really tough when you want a baby so bad and it just doesn't come! I hear ya, sista. I'm sorry.