Monday, November 9, 2009

October CatchUp- pumpkin patch

Okay my friends.. time to play a little catch up!!!! It's been a month since I posted and sadly nothing too exciting has gone on. Typical October stuff.. you know- Halloween and all that leads up to it.
Rielly and I went with her pre-k class on a field trip to the pumpkin patch at the beginning of October. It was so darn stinkin cute!!!
Me and my munchkin

Rielly and her little friend from school Payton.

Rielly with some friends and Miss Marian

The little Wilburs.. how cute are these?!?!



my poor baby has the curse!! She has no booty!!!!! Didn't get that from me thats for sure!


Holy Huge Watermelons!!!!


A very excited little girl about to go in a maze!

Rielly and her friend Anna

Going through hay maze

Miss Marians pre-k class

picnic in the park




They also got to go through a corn maze and take a little hay ride around the farm and at the end, we all got to take home a pie pumpkin. We both had a great time!!!

No comments: