Sunday, December 26, 2010

I'm dreaming of a White Christmas!

And for the first time in my life (and my kids), that's what we got!!!!!
I may have mentioned it before and if I haven't, I probably will again but this has been such an amazing year of ups and sucky year of downs but it has ended with a bang by helping me experience the true meaning of Christmas... and that is LOVE!
I was able to give my love to others through service- seeing a need and doing what I can to fulfill that need. And I've received so much love through the kindness and service of my friends and family. That is what has made this season one of the best!
And nothing could have topped it more than that of the pureness of the white snow we woke up to Christmas morning!! (oh and my new sheets, blanket, cowgirl hat, laminator, zumba wii game, cricut cartridge, and jewelry box...hahahah JUST KIDDING!)






1 comment:

Kris said...

I totally meant to e-mail you yesterday & ask if it was white where you were. I saw on the news that you might get some snow. Merry White Christmas to you!!!!

Love you!