Monday, January 10, 2011

This morning....

Will I ever catch up on this blog? Who knows!

But this is what I woke up to today...


We're at a good several inches now and supposed to get more! We're officially snowed in! There's roads in there somewhere!

EDITED: So more snow to come and I just heard that the state of Tennessee is out of salt! Say what?!?!? So we're in a state of emergency. Lovely! This doesn't usually happen in the south and so we're not as prepared as other states where this is common. Plus the snow turns to ice and it gets ugly. So my Nashville friends.. bundle up and stay warm!








The kids are loving their snow day!!! We live in a great neighborhood where we have several kids to play with and it has been wonderful! Especially on days like this!


3 comments:

Kris said...

How fun that they have friends to share that with! And here's hoping that you aren't snowed in for too long.

Although a break from life might be nice right about now.....

Kenningtons said...

I had no idea Nashville got at all. That does not look fun to me. I don't mind snow here and there but I like it when the sun comes out afterward and melts the stuff.

Anonymous said...

Its crazy how the South is always unprepared for the snow/ice.. I saw somebody explain to some people from the North that the South basically closes up when it snows because we dont own snow equipment. So true!