Monday, January 17, 2011

We did celebrate Christmas... I promise!

Nothing like getting bikes in the middle of winter!
Our little bitty tree! Before the kids got into the goods!
Checking out what Santa brought. Reese got a DS and all the Harry Potter dvds and Rielly got a Leapster and a new pillow pet named Cuddles.
Showing off what was in her stocking. She did have cute new pjs but ended up getting sick that night and throwing all over them and everything else.
Seeing his Harry Potter box set.
Jon loved his new wallet! Pretty clever eh?

I just got to sit back and watch the magic of Christmas for my children.
More showing their Santa goodies!
He was thrilled abt his HP silly bands!
Jon got me my hat!!!!!!!!!

The aftermath!


It was a wonderful day for all of us! I already posted about our Happy Birthday Jesus party that night! Quiet holidays can be pretty darn good holidays!

2 comments:

Kenningtons said...

Looks like a fun Christmas! The wallet is so clever. And your hat is amazing. Poor Riley getting sick RIGHT before Christmas. But she did look in good spirits in the pictures. Reese was cracking me up with his enthusiasm. I'll bet it makes a mom proud when she hits a home run in the gift department.

Kris said...

I've always wondered how people who live in cold spots do it. No trampolines for Christmas probably, right? I hope the ground is melted enough for them to get some use out of those bikes soon!

Luv ya!