Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Come on Preds!!!!!

Nothing like a Monday night double date to get the week started right!
Kristy used her awesome connections with the preditors to get us some tickets for last nights game.
I don't pretend to know much about ice hockey but it's exciting to watch! I'm sure it would have been even more exciting if they SCORED A FREAKING POINT!!!!
But we had a great time with our friends! Heck we even got comp tickets for food! It's all about who you know!
So if you ever get a chance to go to an ice hockey game, try to get as close as possible. We ended up rink side and it was so exciting when they slammed each other against that big plastic plane that sounded like it would break! I wish there was a big fight but alas.. no fights and no win.
Thanks KB for hooking us up and RB and KB for the fun night!!!



Oh BABY!!!
I like how baby Andrew is covering me up!




We only claim them when we have to



Rob, Kristy and ittty bittttty baby Andrew


Sweet seats eh? (I say eh cuz they played the Canadians)








2 comments:

Unknown said...

Next time we go, they will win!!!

Unknown said...

I came over from Kristy's blog. I am so jealous you guys get to hang out.

Kristy is looking good with that baby belly.