Friday, February 4, 2011

It's a boy!!!!!

Meet Boone Brooks Harris
He's an 8month old Austrailian (we think) Shephard/Lab mix.
Such a beautiful baby!
Doesn't whine or cry or bark at all... just loves to be touched and loved on.
Even let me bath him tonight with no fight at all!
He is a very welcome addition to the family!!





Poor baby is still scared to death. We're his third (and last) family in his short 8months. SO I'm sure he will warm up soon but I feel so bad for him!!! He is the most lovable and sweet dog I have ever come across though and so perfect for us!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet looking addition!!! It almost makes me want one.

Kris said...

I love that he's sitting up in the backseat like he has every right to be there. And your kids look so happy! Give him a big doggy smooch from me.

manda carol said...

Shannon that dog is beautiful. It ALMOST makes me want one. =)