Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Oh Savannah!!!


So way late on posting these but I though since I'm behind in posting a lot of pics, I'd do a little catch up with these first. They are from our trip coming back from Hilton Head at the very beginning of August.

This was a house we toured that was supposed to be way cool with haunted stories.. just turned out to be a waste of money.

I guess one cool thing was a lady fell from that window and killed herself.....okay so not too cool but part of the house history and we paid to learn about it so there.. it's cool.
I don't remember what this was but I love old buildings like this. Probably a church or somethin
Of course you know what this is... or will in a few pictures
Paula Deens!!!!!

I thought this house was pretty cool tooExhausted from walking!!


No comments: