Thursday, May 7, 2009

We're going to the BAHAMAS!!!!

Okay Jon- I am now officially excited!

So Jon found an incredible deal on a cruise for us to the Bahama Islands. And it seems to work out perfectly--- my sister Peggy lives abt 40minutes away from the port and can watch the kids for us (hey Peggy- can you babysit for a few days?).
We've never been on a cruise.. we had hoped to for our honeymoon but sadly that didn't work out and we've j ust never been in a good location or position to do it. But lives too short right?

Here's proof!!!

Dear Jon Harris,
Thank you for booking your cruise with CruiseCheap.com. Your itinerary is below:

Cruise Line: Royal Caribbean International
Cruise Ship: Monarch Of The Seas
Departure Date: Friday, June 12, 2009
Departure Port: Port Canaveral, Florida
Length of cruise: 3 days
Category: Oceanview Stateroom Guarantee (Y)
Stateroom Number: GTY
Location: Outside
Deck: To Be Assigned

Dining Preference: Main Seating (Available)
Dining Table Size: Small
Smoking Preference: Non-smoking
Bed Preference: Together




Itinerary
Departure PortDateArrival TimeDeparture Time
PORT CANAVERAL, FLORIDA 06-12-2009 04:30 PM
NASSAU, BAHAMAS 06-13-2009 12:00 PM 11:30 PM
COCOCAY, BAHAMAS 06-14-2009 08:00 AM 05:00 PM
PORT CANAVERAL, FLORIDA 06-15-2009 07:00 AM


Passengers:

Mr Jon Harris, Date of Birth: August 9, 1978
Ms Shannon Harris, Date of Birth: November 4, 1979


WOOHOOO!!! So if anyone has been there and has some good hotspots we must see, please let me know!
And as soon as it was booked, you better believe I called my trainer! I have a little over a month to get my bootay in gear!!!


5 comments:

Christine said...

Oh, I'm so jealous! We've never been on a cruise either. :o That's great, though. :) I hope you have a great time.

Kenningtons said...

How fun!!!! I would love to go to the Bahamas and a on a cruise would be even better! Maybe someday...

Becca Sue said...

Hooray! Have fun you guys! I am so jealous right now!

The Ashment Family said...

I am so jealous! A trip without kids and to the Bahamas of all places! That is going to be so much fun!

Meredith said...

Sounds wonderful! I'm sure you'll have a blast and eat lots of good food!