Sunday, August 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Old Man!

Today is my handsome husbands 31st birthday!!!
We didn't do anything too exciting- he did get a DQ ice cream cake in his favorite blizzard flavor, a haircut (at crappy Mastercuts.. NEVER go there!), and dinner at yummmo Olive Garden! Oh and don't forget the cruise back in June and a little somethin somethin later;)

Happy Birthday baby! We love you!!!
Birthday Boy (AFTER much needed haircuts for both boys)

Jon with the kids (before said needed haircuts)

Me and my baby!




3 comments:

Meredith said...

Happy Birthday Jon! It sounds like you guys had a great evening :)

Anonymous said...

I saw that on FB. Happy late birthday to him!

Kenningtons said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JON!!! Shan, I know this post is about Jon but you look positively radiant and gorgeous!!! You really look so happy! Back to Jon: I had a mastercuts mishap of my own (as in my roommate and I ended up cutting the long strands that were left behind!) but your hair looks very nice and not at all like a bad haircut. All the same, I also do not give high marks to mastercuts!