Thursday, April 24, 2008

The Dentist


I have to brag a little bit about Reesey. He had to get 2 fillings done today and the dentist origionally told me they would probably have to numb him so I spent a little while preparing him for that. We get there and the dentist (I love this guy!) starting poking around and Reese didn't complain so he said he may be able to do it without a shot. So he starting drilling.. and got deeper and deeper and Reese never flinched! He actually got to fill both cavities without Reese complaining one time! He said the only thing that bothered him was the suction thing poking his cheek. I'm very proud of him and I'm so glad he loves going to the dentist despite having to have work done!!

3 comments:

The Ashment Family said...

Where do you go? I am still in search for a good dentist. Good job Reese! I know plenty of adults who would have been much bigger babies!

Shannon Harris said...

We go to Dr Steele close to my house. He's not a pediatric dentist but after going there, I don't think I could go anywhere else. We went to the childrens dentist in Towne Lake and it was cool but just SOOOOO busy!!!

Heather Guymon said...

Oh wow that is amazing! I HATE the dentist so GO Reese for being such a big boy!