Monday, September 15, 2008

I am GRATEFUL Monday


I figured lately I need to start focusing on things that I have an am grateful for rather than stuff I don't have or things that get me down. So here begins my grateful posts.


Today I am grateful for:

.........the internet. Petty I'm sure to post about this but it's true. The internet has so much bad but in my life, it has brought so much good. I find so much support on the net... I have made so many friends through various support forums. I stay in touch with family and friends through email and blogging and even facebook and myspace. Heck I met my husband and best friend on the net! So I guess you can say the internet has changed and bettered my life. I'm sure I can get so much stuff done if I didn't have it... but we won't go there:)
If it wasn't for the internet, I would be clueless about current events, what's going on with the weird rash one of my kids have, which hollywood star is cheating on who, what can I buy and sell on ebay, etc. So really we ALL should be grateful for the internet!! All hail CYBERSPACE!

1 comment:

Bryan & Sarah said...

YEAH I too am sooooooooooooooo thankful for the internet! I swear most my firends I stay in contact with through the internet!