Sunday, September 28, 2008

UhOhhh I was tagged

Rules: Tag 5 people.

10 years ago: Hmmmm I was a nanny in Denver at the time waiting for a missionary I didn't end up marrying.
5 years ago: We were living in California and had our first baby 7months ago
5 months ago: Same thing I'm doing now pretty much..lol

5 things on my list of things to do tomorrow:
1. Get the kids off to school
2. Go to pump class at Body Plex
3. Clean the dining room
4. Make a crock pot dinner for when I'm gone in the evening
5. Do 4 out of the house piano lessons

5 bad habits:
1. Not putting things away
2. picking at my face (zits, lips, whatever)
3. Spending too much time on the computer
4. forgetting to take my contacts out
5. not cleaning like I should

5 places I've lived: Safford,Az Denver,CO, Tempe Az, Santa Maria, CA, Woodstock, Ga (I can go onnnnnn....)

5 things people don't know about me:
1. I have an unusually large tongue
2. I LOVE Desperate Housewives and Greys Anatomy
3. I was a wrestlerette, flag girl and drum major in HS
4. I have 10 siblings.
5. We've been trying to have another baby since Feb 2007

I'm sending this tag out to everyone that reads this (all 2 of you!)

No comments: