Monday, March 23, 2009

We Are FAMILY.....

Maybe I'm a little toooo camera happy. Here's some pics from Az of me and my various family members:

Misti, me and Peggys baby Jonah
My and Cody.. he's the baby (and really not as dumb as he looks... for the most part;) )

me and my mama


James is my oldest nephew and has suddenly GROWN on me! I remember the day he was born!



Me and Amber- we seriously don't look anything alike


Holy closeup!

Grandma rocks..


Chad and I-- we've worked hard to get a pic without too much extra chin


Me and my neice Alexis


My aunt Pam-- she didn't know I jumped in this pic with her but it worked perfectly!


Lindsay and I on her baptism day!



me and my baby brothers Chad and Cody


Grandma LaRue and I again!



Another Cody and me



1 comment:

Kenningtons said...

How fun that so many of your family members got together and you have so many pics to remember the celebrations!!!!! I LOVE the picture of your grandma and the sunglasses with her hand gestures. That made me laugh out loud!! So funny!!!!!