Saturday, February 27, 2010

A pretty good day!

I don't know why but I felt like blogging today! I had a pretty good day with my famdamily today. Started off I went with Reese to a Lowe's free building project where he could put a kit together of a car robot. We got there on time, but all the slots were taken and didn't look like we were going to get a turn at it. So I had them give me the kit to take home.

Then I took Reese and I to get a haircut at SportsClips. It's been the only haircut place around here that has actually done a decent job, and today was no exception! When that was done we came back home to pick up the ladies and went to the movies! Shannon the coupon deal queen found a good deal on tickets. We were able to go pretty much half off at the matinee's and Reese and I saw the Percy Jackson movie and Shannon and Rielly went to see the Tooth Fairy. Mom and Dad weren't so impressed with either movie, but the kids enjoyed it. And now Shannon and I still have tickets left over for our own!

After the movie we came home and Reese and I built the car, here's some pics:





1 comment:

Christy Jett said...

Great days are so fun to share! Glad you had one to blog about. The car came out wonderful :)