Sunday, April 4, 2010

The Easter Bunny came!


Happy Easter Everyone!!!!!

Remember the good ol days.. when all the easter bunny would bring was eggs filled will candy inside a fake grass filled basket? I think our bunny is a little out of control and my kids are quite spoiled (thank you again coupons!!!) They got a little candy but this yr, I- I mean the bunny- was able to score a lot of sweet deals and the kids were in heaven!!!! They even got Toy Story and Toy Story 2... each one had a free movie pass in it for Toy Story 3 that is worth a lot more than I paid for both of them!




I'll blog about our day after it ends. We had a fun jogging/walking/getting lost adventure and then tonight, dinner at the Gates.



Until then, I will leave you with this......





My fantastic hubby knows I don't like spaghetti so when he makes it for him and the kids, he makes me a meatball sub instead. This time, he used 94% fat free meat, Heart Smart sauce and cheese all on a bun made of what else.. biscuits!!!!

and this...

In case you thought about waiting, don't!!!


1 comment:

Emma said...

I gave up on beliving in that bunny years ago.