Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mothers Day





Mom, I loved you yesterday, I love you tomorrow and everyday.
You were there for me my first day of school, to hold my hand and give me courage to go.
You listened to me when I needed to talk, you talked to me when I needed to listen.
You let me grow and learn from my own mistakes.
You never left my side when I was feeling down, I knew you would be there to pick me up.
I wish there was a way I could repay all the things you have done for me, but there's nothing great enough to repay the greatest mother of all.


Happy Mother's Day to my mom and all the wonderful moms in my life!



And to my children... I love you more than you will ever know! I am so grateful that you chose me to be your mother!





(this picture was taken a few yrs ago during a visit from grammy to GA)






No comments: