Sunday, May 15, 2011

TMTM Tip #1

So as I was showering last night, enjoying the silence, looking at how dusty and dirty certain parts of my shower are...I had a thought. I really do have a lot of time on my hands. I don't get together with people much and my kids are in school so you would think I'd be on top of everything. Nope!

So I am coming up with TMTM (Too Much Time Mom) tips.. so maybe people can learn from my example to actually do what I don't! Remember.. do as I say, not as I do!

TMTM Tip #1

As moms (or this mom anyways), we are lucky to get to shave our legs at least twice a month. But ladies did you know we grow hair on our thighs? And not just on the front of our thigh but on the back too!
So my tip today...

at least once a month, remember to shave the backs of your legs so the hair doesn't grow long enough to braid!





1 comment:

Kris said...

Too funny! I actually just cleaned that little lip at the top of the shower that collects all that towel lint & dust last week. I felt like a good Mommy after I did that. :)

Luv ya!