Monday, May 3, 2010

Free Makeup Time!!!



If you have a Rite Aid near you, read on...

Pull out those RedPlum coupon inserts, find the 4/11 one and clip out the covergirl buy 1 get 1 free coupon. Hopefully you're crazy like me and have multiple inserts for this day because I get the redplum every tuesday and then garbage pick the ones the other residents throw away (I'm not above digging for a good deal)...
Anywho, take those coupons to Rite Aid this week and snatch up some FREE Covergirl makeup! Yup.. FREE!!!!! They have a sale of b1g1 this week anyways so using that coupon makes the one you have to pay for free too! They both have to be the same price though so keep an eye on that!

So today, I got 14 items of makeup and 2 pks of gum for 1.70. I also used a $5 off $25 coupon I got for signing up on line for some wellness deal and that paid all my tax. My total before sale and coupon was over $125!!!! Basically the 1.70 was for my gum.

YEAH BABY!!!


No comments: