Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Isn't it ironic?



So we joined the Y today. I figured we have an extra $90 a month since we're not paying on that blasted storage unit so we should join a gym. One that actually has a/c and more than 2 treadmills and has other equipment that WORKS! And I did. I was so excited that I went to the Goodwill outlet to celebrate (oh the simple things in life). Thats when I got the call that we aren't getting anything from the insurance on the storage unit.


Isn't it ironic? Doncha think?

It's like rain on your wedding day
It's a free ride when you've already paid
It's the good advice that you just didn't take
Who would've thought... it figures


Yes Alanis.. who would've thought?

It certainly does figure...

I apparently need a better butt more than my kids need new mattresses. HUH...

Well life has a funny way of sneaking up on you
When you think everything's okay and everything's going right

But yay! We once again have a gym membership! I can finally get my ZUMBA back on! Mama was a freak in that class and ready to rock it again.... anyone wanna join me?

And we did find a house we liked today. Fingers crossed!!! And they're willing to hold it for 45 days which is 5 days shy from PERFECT! But we know nothing about perfect so we'll take as close as we can get.

Which ties us into finding a new real estate agent tonight who will help us on our quest to be un-homeowned.

I remember the days when we couldn't wait to own a home. We dreamed about it! And now, we are willing to do anything to not be anymore.


Life has a funny funny way....


Again.. isn't it ironic???

No comments: