Thursday, May 13, 2010

My New Do...

Thank you GROUPON!!! (click on the link to see deals in your area!)

I was able to get $80 worth of hair done for $35! So I went to Salon Bouge (which is cute and quaint and they're good!) and had a cut and full color for $90... so I walked out paying just another $10 plus tip.

And I haven't been a one color girl for a long time so this is totally new!!

What do you think?!?!?



First you got to get past my cheesy fake grin and chunky cheeks.. although my teeth are getting whiter thanks to Crest Whitening Strips.






3 comments:

Kris said...

That cracks me up that you were so excited that you took a pic in the car as soon as you were done! And you should be excited- you're one hot mama!

Becca Sue said...

love it!

Laurice said...

It looks great. Unfortunately I'm getting a second color in my hair for free--gray!